Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Latest.

Hi Everyone, I'm new at this blogspot idea... but anyways. My name is Bria Byman, I think I am currently the youngest Kaleo 6 member. I am 16, live in Prince George. I found out about Kaleo through alot of the Members of Ness Lake Bible Camp. I was currently planning to go straight to Briercrest... but when I found out that Kaleo could count as your first year I was all for it. I grew up in a Christian home with Christian friends... but like everyone I have had my ups and downs. I'm quite excited to meet you all and start out Kaleo program. I'm am expecting great things from it. I am currently working on convincing my mother to let me go... so prayer for that would be great. Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Welcome! Ive already quizzed you so thats all ive got to say at this point ;)

Anonymous said...

well hello there!
i think i'm going to second that motion of prayer for our parents..
my mother is already starting to get emotional about me leaving...

Deborah Fisk said...

wow ..`16! so young...ur either really smart and skipped a grade...or ur birthday is way late. none the less, really cool that your already going to uni....ur brave i would have been kinda wanting to stay at home if i was still 16.
so ....tell us about urself likes dislikes and all?

fisk

Jesse said...

hey! welcome, welcome! so great to have you on board! ditto for all of the above! hehe