Hey you guys,
Umm.... Well I just found out some really bad news that is majorly affecting me emotionally and is affecting my summer plans as well. So if you guys could pray for me that would make me so happy i hope. Right now I really just want to crawl into a hole and stay there forever. It's kinda hard to explain what happened, but if you want to know you can ask me. Thanks
3 comments:
Hey there Leila, I am Aaron Denninger and the newest member of the 08 09 year at Kaleo. I will pray for you but it would be good knowing a little more bout your problem and about you.
As well I don't have a clue how to post on this blog so if you could give me some pointers that would be great :P
I will definatley be praying for you Leila, I would love to know what's happening in your life, if you'd like to talk to me about it.
hey Leila!
my prayers and thoughts go out to you!
im the newest i think to being accepted to Kaleo and im so pumped!
i would love to chat!
if you need someone to talk to im a talker and im here :)
Post a Comment