hmmm.. this is curious! Is there a way one of us can invite you instead? Anybody out there know?! Cuz ya.. I need some new posts to read on my daily turns about the blogger site!
Hi, My Name is Bria. I have been accepted into Kaleo 08/09, but I am also not invited to this blog yet... or i just don't know how to do it, which is also quite possible.
Hi Bria! Senor Badke sends out an email that should invite you and show you how to sign up. He's probably real busy or something. It is year end for all the Kaleo5'ers
6 comments:
i would if i could. but i haven't been invited to the blog yet. maybe i really haven't been accepted into kaleo. hmm.
hmmm.. this is curious! Is there a way one of us can invite you instead? Anybody out there know?! Cuz ya.. I need some new posts to read on my daily turns about the blogger site!
Hi, My Name is Bria. I have been accepted into Kaleo 08/09, but I am also not invited to this blog yet... or i just don't know how to do it, which is also quite possible.
Hi Bria! Senor Badke sends out an email that should invite you and show you how to sign up.
He's probably real busy or something.
It is year end for all the Kaleo5'ers
so message form k5 i'm excited to get to know all of you! you all sound really cool!
you know me michelle! sort of. Hi Bria, yay I can add your name to my countdown!!
Post a Comment