Hey all
Just wanted to say hey as another new member to the Kaleo 6 team. I don't got much time to say anything now but if you care to get to know me prior to this september I am up for emailing back and forth. You can reach me at truewetcoaster@hotmail.com or you can find my own personal blog spot at www.aaronsimadeneupdates.blogspot.com
God Bless and See you all soon
<><
7 comments:
YAY!!! Someone else posted a pict!!! I'm excited to meet you! how old are you?
yo-ho sir!
welcome and God bless you too!
To answer Leila:
I am 20 years old same as you, I just checked out your profile :) I also like photography and well am currently working at Camp Imadene further down island beyond Lake Cowichan at Misachie Lake.
So a question for you; how did you get involved with camp Qwanoes from the start?
Welcome to the crew!
Woah, hey you Aaron. I think you're cute. Wanna go out with me? Maybe we could hang out some in the fall? I think youre amazing. tehe...
p.s. I wuv you.
WHAT, HE'S MINE TASH, BACK OFF.
Hey there good looking (Tash)
I think I may take you up on that one, how does sometime round midnight September 19 sound to you? Victoria? Meet at the airport and then who knows where?
Love you Babe
Your Lindo
Post a Comment