
hey hey,
So first off, the pic is of me and my sister at her wedding which was in october. Anyways, I was actually accepted like a month ago but i'm just getting around to posting on here now. I'm super excited for september to come because I know that our year at kaleo is going to be absolutely amazing. My name's Paul, I'm 17 and I'm from a town called maple ridge which is about 45 minutes outside of Vancouver. I first heard about kaleo, i guess whenever the program first started, so like....6 years ago. I've always thought it would be awesome to do, but never really knew if it was for me until recently. I love music, I enjoy playing guitar mostly and i'd love to learn to play so many more instruments. Even though I love to play and even sometimes sing I'm probably the biggest nervous wreck ever and usually hate playing music in front of people. I hope to get over that fear eventually. I like pretty much all sports, anything that gets me running around a bit. I really like photography but i haven't really gotten into this myself seeing as i'm camera-less right now. Actually it seems like alot of you are really into photography which means hopefully we'll all get some amazing pictures. Umm what else, i'm sure theres alot more but I can't really think of anything right now. So ya, I'm so pumped to meet everyone come september. See you all soon!
5 comments:
Paul,
how exciting!
looking forward to see God grow you over the next year!
Hey.
ill teach you the drums or piano if you teach me the guitar:P
omgosh i would love to learn the guitar...but i think im built more for the base...my fingers find it hard to change to smaller frets.
gonna bring some sports stuff to kaleo?
debfisk
you're the second person who's asked me if i'll teach them guitar haha. I don't know how much of a teacher i'd be but i'd love to learn to play drums or piano so i'd totally be up for it. I dunno what sports stuff I'll bring to kaleo. I'll probably bring like some hockey stuff and my snowboard for the mt. washington trip. They have alot of stuff at qwanoes but i'm not sure if we'll just be able to use it whenever we want.
alright ill take you up on that too. i hope we have alot of insturments so when we feel like playing we can all jump in together kinda like a worship crew...that would be sweet!
anyways im off
fisk
-ever been to a place called cloverdale? thats where i grew up befor moving to taiwan:P
yea, i'm pretty sure we'll have quite a few instruments. I'll bring my acoustic and electric guitar and maybe my bass. I have definitely been to cloverdale That's where camp qwanoes has there road tour in the fall, at cloverdale baptist church. It's like 45 minutes from where i live i think.
Post a Comment