heeeeey !!
I guess I'm the newest to introduce myself, so...
I'm Erin, and I'm from Newmarket Ontario, which is a short 4518 kilometres away from Kaleo!!
I'm 17 and I'm in grade 12.
I heard about Kaleo from a friend who did it this year, and am COMPLETELY excited after talking to him.
To sum myself up: I love to smile and laugh, long runs, bonfires, and brothers. I tend to lose track of time and laugh way too long in the wrong situations.
I'm extremely excited to meet you all,
and I will see you in 5 months!
Blessings,
Erin
8 comments:
HI ERIN, and WELCOME
Its going to be amazing!! What are you looking forward to most?
ps whose your friend from kaleo5?
Hey, Erin! Welcome to the family! I'm excited to meet you!
Hey Erin, I get to add you to my countdown!!! Ya who's your friend who did K5?
well i see you already have plenty of questions to answer...but one more wont hurt....
what keeps you running...cuz frankly i hate running unless a ball is inbetween my legs or in my hands.
lol give me some advice:P
fisk
oh btw HI!
hello!
man, this is so exciting!
our K6 family keeps on growing bigger :)
welcome!
Wow !!
I am even more pumped,thanks !
Hmm, I think it would be hard to pinpoint one thing... fellowship?
My friend is Jon LeFave =)
oh, and try running listening to David Crowder Band.. it's so inspiring and just amazing!
I am so excited to meet you all!!
Wow Erin I am Aaron
We should make a great duo to the Kaleo team.
Power to the Aarons or the Erins, however you wana spell it... it all sounds the same :P
Post a Comment