Saturday, April 25, 2009
Bit of Prayer
Hey guys. I have a prayer request. It's kind of hard to explain. While I was on my 10 days off I was in regina. I'm still here actually. On sat night my friend had a few people over for dinner and a bonfire. We bought a few drinks for the night and decided to just have a good time. I find it really hard to be around drunk people what with their language, actions, and such. Yet I tend to forget that when I attend things like this. And of course I was surrounded with tears, inapropriate touching, foul language, and cruelty to the cat. Man it hurts to see stuff like that. It would be good to get some prayer reguarding strength in keeping myself away from situations like this when at home and if put in a situation like this that I would not fall into an area of sin that surrounds me. I did well at that party, yet it was still hard when someone would laugh at me for drinking water or not being drunk. Hope this makes sence.
3 comments:
Hey Leila! So proud of you! "You have spent enough time in the past doing what ungodly people choose to do. You lived a wild life. You longed for evil things. You got drunk. You went to wild parties. You worshiped statues of gods. The Lord hates that. Ungodly people think that it's strange when you no longer join them in what they do. They want you to rush into the same flood of wasteful living. So they say bad things about you. But they will have to explain their actions to God." 1 Peter 4
aww thank you jimbad!
leila love yah girl i am praying for sure!
keep that chin up...looking unto God!
Only He will keep your path straight!
xo
Post a Comment