We just found out this morning that we are going to be having a baby girl :D But it isn't always 100% so there still is a chance that it could pop out a boy..lol.
But if it is a girl she sure is going to have on heck of a soccer kick, the way she's been kicking about these last few days!
Love and miss you all!
6 comments:
Gongrats Momma Shan!
yahoooo :)
you looook wonderful darlinnng :)
so exciting!!
much love, Alivia!!
I always thought it was a girl! With two wonderful parents whom we miss very much!
Dang it! I mean...good for you. Looks like i owe Jake 5$, problem is he has to come to Winnipeg to collect.
hahah beitz thats funnny lol
you would get people to come to COLD winnipeg :P
So excited for you Shan! I hoped it would be a girl because I think Jon will be SUCH a great dad for a little princess. And you'll be a terrific mom! (P.S. have you read Babywise yet? Any thoughts??)
Post a Comment