Man.I miss you guys so much!I definitely was sitting, alone, in my apartment laughing hysterically.Is that all? Isn't there more?<3 A.
i mean the following comment in all seriousness and sincerity:i have never wanted so much to go back in time and laugh the laughs we laughed while making that video.kaleo should last forever.
man this is hilarious guysi def miss fun times in kaleo...i really want a time machinei think that would solve us all missing kaleo :)
That was a great time, I think we should have a reunion tour. We don't even need to play anything, lets just jump in a van and drive.
Dude! Can I come?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man.
I miss you guys so much!
I definitely was sitting, alone, in my apartment laughing hysterically.
Is that all? Isn't there more?
<3 A.
i mean the following comment in all seriousness and sincerity:
i have never wanted so much to go back in time and laugh the laughs we laughed while making that video.
kaleo should last forever.
man this is hilarious guys
i def miss fun times in kaleo...
i really want a time machine
i think that would solve us all missing kaleo :)
That was a great time, I think we should have a reunion tour. We don't even need to play anything, lets just jump in a van and drive.
Dude! Can I come?
Post a Comment