ha ha i couldn't really think of what to put in the title so i thought many "Hi's" would suit a welcome :)
So my name is Alivia yes with an "A" everyone always says oh wow that is very interesting! haha Well i live in St.Catharine's, Ontario if anyone knows where that is. It's umm near Niagara Falls...I'm sure you have all heard of that! So i like playing sports lots and being adventerous and learning new things and meeting new people! I love to travel and i love love love Photography! I find it fun taking lots of pictures and snapping away a gazzillion pictures! I also enjoy playing guitar, i want to learn more on it though. I have attended a summer camp back here in ontario called "ontario pioneer camp" each summer and have lost of camp experience and i love the atmosphere of it all!
I am SUPER PUMPED for this awesome experience and challenge to come out to Kaleo this following september. I am still convincing my dad on the whole thing but i am so sure in my heart this is the place i should be in september! I'm really excited to be challenged and to expereince what God has in store for all of us to grow as a big community!
-Liv :)
6 comments:
Good luck convincin the pops Alivia!
How did you hear about Kaleo?
I've been to St. Catherines before!
I went there for a big rowing regatta...
cool ness!
Welcome to the Kaleo family :)
heey!
I go to OPC too !
did you work at Girls Camp?
I did LIT last summer !!
=)
what?! Amelia, you've been to a regatta at St. Catherine's before? Seriously, you've got to share important details like this! Alivia I'm glad that Ontario is continuing to represent, and truthfully I've only ever been to St. Catherine's to row (it was beautiful though)
-Viktor, Kaleo 4
haaht hats funny i thought st.catharines was this small place and you guys have been here!
i actually have rowed myself...i rowed for 2 years in grade 9 and 10 and it was awesome! i bet we crossed paths ameilia and viktor! i quit becuase i could not make myself wake up at 4:30-5 every morning lol it was too much!
but we did get second in school boy which was AMAMZING :)
to Jeremiah's question...i heard about kaleo through my friend jon lefave and as well i visited briercrest for youth quake just this past febuary and i had heard about it there too :)
to erins question you have been to OPC too!! :O
SMALL WORLD! lol
i have been up there for 9 summers now i love camp! i was there all summer mainly last summer i did inclusion and i worked at girls camp i bet you know me if you saw me you do look familiar! i have a picture up go take a look and see if we know eachother lol :) and lit is amamzing eh! i did it summer of 2006 and i enjoyed it throughly!
nerd
Post a Comment