Chapter - Two
Provision
Hi here's a bit of an update of what I have been up to and what God has been doing in my life. After I arrived in Grand Prairie I started volunteering at camp, while simultaneously waiting to be haired on as a farm hand because I don’t officially start working there until after Shannon’s wedding. Now on to what God has been teaching me, God has recently been teaching me to depend on him to meet my needs. I have over the past few days been looking at what I will be making over this summer and it turns out that I should make just enough to cover the cost of my summer expenses and my missions trip to India, which is how God has been teaching me to depend on him for my needs. You see I had been expecting to make just enough money to pay for my trip and for a few things, which I have been wanting for a long time things such as a new computer an I-pod, or maybe a new bike. But through Gods provision of the funds for just my mission’s trip I have learned that I do not need these things, that I can get by with what I already have and that if God wish to bless me with the money to purchase these things he will.
Sincerely
Lord bb
No comments:
Post a Comment