Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Marks and a little bit of learning


Hey all!

Just an update and a question for Jim Bad.

#1) Jon and I will be moving to camp in like 7 days or so!! He got the position that we were praying for! Thank you all for your prayers with this! We have been blessed immensely! Also God has been doing some amazing things between Jon and I and our relationship. God kind of put a huge halt on things last week. The outcome has been awesome though, we spent hours telling each other our lives that we had never shared before, our struggles growing up and our struggles now. We have never been that open and raw with each other since first dating almost 4 years ago now. It was sort of like God was telling us that we were not ready to join together yet because not everything was open on the table. It was also a huge reminder to always have Christ at the center of our lives. I think I needed to be reminded that "I am nothing love" I am nothing without the love that Christ has shown me and nothing without the love that I need to show Christ!

#2)Jim Bad...can you give us all a little insight into when we will be receiving the rest of our marks. I have been checking them everyday pretty much since leaving Kaleo and still no new marks :( Really anticipating them!! Thanks Jim Bad!! Oh ya and we've got the marriage licence!!

Much love to all of you!! Praying for you daily when the Lord leads me to pray for one of you. Friesen on that note I keep seeing signs that say your last name so I've been praying for you lots. If you have an update for us on how you are doing please let us know!!

Mamma Shan!!

2 comments:

Jim Badke said...

Yah, okay, I really do check the blogs every day, so I guess it is fair to ask me questions here! They put marks up as soon as prof's send them in, so it's kinda up to the prof's. I think you have most of their email addresses from the syllabus, so if there is a particular mark you need, just email the prof.

The story of you and Jon is such a continuing saga of God's grace!

Daneille Dirk said...

Shannon, that is so exciting! Yet again what a encouragement to hear about what is going on in your life. May God continue to bless you and Jon as you prepare to join together!