
aaah man! I am currently in Tofino with my dad and step mom and sister and its going good. I went whale watching and also surfing today! Jimbad came and met us in tofino and we all surfed for a lil while!! :) It was good times had! Tomorrow I am off to whistler! Ah I have never been before! I am super duper excited!
Soo as all of you know about the situation between my parents this year and the court case. The court case conference call is tomorrow and I am finding myself getting a little nervous. I am feeling a little hesitant and just hoping and praying that God will guide me through it to say the right things and have my words flowing on the truth of what happened. So if i could ask all of you guys to be praying for me on this. It's tomorrow at 11:30am b.c time. Just that I would be calm and not nervous and God would give me peace about this whole situation and let me speak the words that need to be spoken.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FAMILY :)
so other than this call I have been doing pretty good! God has been taking care of me in many ways with blessing me with great homes to stay in the past few weeks. I had the hugest worry after kaleo ending..not knowing where I was going to go or stay for the weeks after inbetween coming back to camp. I prayed about it to God for direction and i prayed hard that he would open doors and places for me to stay and things would play out smoothly. He has provided over and beyond! He is soooo good! I am finding myself so thirsty for him! haha I love Jesus!! So yea the past few weeks I stayed at Amelia's for about a week and it was so lovely! I made chai a few times and her family loved it! I was blessed with a sweet home and i sure did feel at home! After amelias i went down to vancouver for a day to visit with my friend from ontario. It was a good day, but being out actually in the world in the city walking around...i found myself thinking so many thoughts. I was overwhelmed with so many things. The way people live, the way this world lives. The way some men look at women in the streets. The party life, the clubbing that leaves you empty seeking more. My eyes were opened to so so so much and I just having lots in my head and thinking lots.
After going to vancouver I headed back to the island! I ended up taking the wrong ferry...so instead of getting in at 10:45 i got in at 12:45 am....HA. I felt horrible for amanda who picked me up but it was an honest mistake! Thanks amanda :D....so from there I went to jimbads for about a week or so and relaxed some more and realized my heart needed some mending...after the sad goodbyes at kaleo and things in my life I needed to just rest my heart and relax. I kept pn feeling God tell me..alivia rest you need to rest let me handle things just relax be still and know that I am God. I had a good time there as well, me and danny cooked a bunch! I made a great awesome salad and danny made some barbeque pizza and it was so good! Jim and Sarah were still in tofino/uclulet on there time off so when danny worked and amanda me and keeah the cute doggy hung out and became good friends :)
Than from there I went to a third day and brandon heath and revive concert which was so good! It was great worship and it was a fantastic weekend! I got to see shannon, Jayme and Jordana :D all in one weekend! I love seeing kaleo'ers! It was a good time and I learned that Jayme's sense of directions are not so good haha sorry jaymers i just think its funny that you have been to your grandparents house like a million times and we couldnt find it when we tried to get back after the concert LOL..its ok we found it guys an half hour or hour so later. It was fun times! THan jordana picked me and jayme up in the morning and we went out for breakfast all of us and than went to the ferry and jordana dropped me and jayme off. The care ride was lots of fun we all pretended we were gangsters and i blasted the music and we actually have a sweet video HAHA ill post it on facebook sometime! I waved to this elderly couple in the care beside us and smiled and they were not impressed with the loud music I think. LOL so much fun...
sooo i met up with my dad,step mom and sis at the airport that day and we stayed in vic for one night and than headed to tofino and here I am ...in tofino its our second night and were heading out for whistler tomorrow. I got to be up super duper early so I best be going friends.
I hope I mad you laugh and smile in this post. I hope it gave you warm fuzzies!
(alivia snorts)
im trying to be as realistic as i can be haha
so i love you guys lots lots lots!
hope you are all well and safe and your are ALL on my heart :)
peace out everyone
-Liv-eeeee-yah!
3 comments:
Liv-EEEEE-YA I Lov-EEEE-ya!!!!
praying for you sister girl!
you are one crazy blonde, and i wouldn't have it any other way!
keep smiling like I know you are! and obviously your in all of our prayers!
missing yah kiddo, especially when you go on your farting escapades and you make jake mad!!! hahahah!
ok OK. Now now lets not point the finger. Abbotsford can be a big busy place. Going there when i was a kid does not hold me accountable for memorizing the entire city! Liv, if i remember correctly, you were the one telling our driver to make random rights and lefts...hmm. besides everything always looks different at night. Lay off.:P
Post a Comment