Haha...yes I come again with another request. I will be honest, I am struggling here by myself. I have had a rough couple of weeks since kaleo ended, but it is slowly getting better. So God decided to throw in another twist. The idea of my parents kicking me out in sept. This idea had come past during christmas but had been forgotten about until now. So I decided to start persuing the idea of finding a place to live. Haha. The reason why I am struggling so much is because I told God to "bring it on". Every time I finnish something hard and move on in life, I know that God will not challenge me unless I tell him I am ready. So I always say "bring it on" and he makes my life a challenge. Anyways, I found a place to live. It's a great place and a pretty good price located here in vic, the only problem is that the owners do not want to rent it out so far away. They want it gone now. I feel really good about this place and would like prayer reguarding preparing me for moving out mentally and finantially, and that if this is the place for me (which I really hope it is) God would save it for me in sept. It feels goodto be mature enough to get out there on my own and begin a life... though this will put college on hold for a couple of years. Im looking forward for what is to come at that time. I hope this makes sence, I had a hard time wording it. Now off to deal with my other problem that is in front of me...this one might take a while, so I am not going to get into it. Love you and miss all 30 of you (even the ones at camp with me right now) Take care!
Ooh Jimbad if you read this I have a question for you before you leave tofino.
Bye
4 comments:
Ask me!
Are u able to pick up like 3 billabong stickers at a surf shop and I'll pay u back?
I'll give it a try! Anything in particular or just the logo?
the stickers that is the actual word. the long ones. tHAT WOULD BE GREAT... THANK you (opps caps lock)
Post a Comment