Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're En-gage-ed!

Hey fellow Kaleo'ers! I miss you all so very very much. After seeing Jayme and Liv at the Thrid Day concert reminded me of how much I miss you all. I also had a chance to catch up with JD at Tim Hortons the next day. I LOVE YOU JD!!

Well I thought that I would post some fun pictures up here from the little photo shoot that Jen, Jordon, Jon and myself had at Grad! Hope that you enjoy them!!

PS....after much of....yes we are going to camp....no we aren't going to camp....yes we are...not we aren't.......the final conclusion is that Jon and I are GOING TO CAMP!!! There was a little issue about our dog. My mom said that she would take him and then said that she couldn't so we were left with either bringing Chino to camp if they allowed us or not going. Well God blew both our minds with the wonderful and lovely Colleen offering to take care of Chino of the summer while we are at camp! So my dear family Jon and I leave for camp today!!!











Love you,
Mamma Shan :D

No comments: