Hey guys, it has been so great hearing updates on your lives, I love reading them so keep them coming.
I could use some prayers right now as in the past week I have had two seizures. I am really confused right now as to why this is happening. I understand that life is going to be a struggle and it won't be easy, so please don't pray that my life becomes easier. For this struggle is making me stronger even if it sucks big time right now. But please pray that these seizures do not hinder my ministry with Frontier, pray that these seizures continue happening in safe places where I am not putting others in harms way.
I'm going to end this off with some praise because God is Great and deserves every bit of it. The transition to Camp life from Kaleo has been great, I love the people here! The other we had a group out here (North East Edmonton Christian School) and instead of letting the kids rock climb right off the bat, we began teaching them how to belay, it was awesome to see these kinds so pumped to learn about belaying and excited to belay their peers. I thought to myself as we were showing these guys proper technique and procedures. I wonder if Jesus felt this way as he was teaching his Disciples? I hope that I can somehow be in that place where instead of teaching these teens about belaying I could teach them about following Christ.
Bietz
2 comments:
Tom,
that's so rad to hear! And a great reminder for me too, with working in the Challenge Course this summer. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers bro.
Love,
Ameals.
Tom, so many prayers for you.
Your words encourage, and challenge my heart - thank you for letting God use you that way!
Post a Comment