Hey guys just thought you should know that I found my birth mom. I have not met her nor talked to her yet, the only details I have recieved are that I have 3 half-siblings, and on monday my social worker will call her and read to her an email I sent about myself. Pray that she will not reject the opportunity to meet me, and that I will be able to find a good time to meet her when the time comes to do so. Thanks! Miss you all
3 comments:
i will be praying for you as you plan to meet you brith mother.
sincerely
your brother in christ
benjamin brainard
hey lees!
is she living on the island, or in B.C...or are you not aloud to know?
Wow girl, that is some amazing news about half siblings.
I will pray that God guides this whole situation...he is the one that knows when the timing is right, not your mum, not you, not the social worker, so I pray he gives everyone discernment in this situation!
leila i love you and am praying for you, be patient and know that God your father has everything all planned out, you just have to be willing to take his answer on this situation.
TRUST IN HIM:) i love you so much!
like I said, the only details I have are that I have 3 half siblings
Post a Comment